Sunday 6 April 2014

FESTin 2014*

Festin2014

Last friday I went to a round table about Democracy and Dictatorship. Tonight I'm going to see the movie A Memória que me Contam, which trailer I show you below, also in Cinema São Jorge. 

FESTin 2014 ends next April 9th. For more informations, visit the event's website: http://festin-festival.com/.

Na sexta-feira passada fui a uma mesa redonda acerca do tema Democracia e Ditadura. Esta noite vou ver o filme A Memória que me Contam, cujo trailer vos mostro abaixo, também no Cinema São Jorge. 

O FESTin2014 termina no próximo dia 9 de Abril. Para mais informações, visitem o site do evento: http://festin-festival.com/.



*Unfortunately I didn't see this movie, because the hour of the exhibition changed and, when I got there, it had already started. On the other hand and, happily, I watched a documentary that I was looking foward to see, named Hercules 56. Still in the FESTin's topic, I saw Impunidades Criminosas, a movie by Sol de Carvalho, last tuesday.  

* Infelizmente não consegui ver este filme, porque a hora de exibição foi mudada e, quando lá cheguei, já tinha começado. Por outro lado e, felizmente, acabei por assistir a um documentário que tinha curiosidade de ver, o Hércules 56. Ainda no âmbito do FESTin, fui também ver o filme Impunidades Criminosas, de Sol de Carvalho, na passada terça-feira.

No comments:

Post a Comment