Saturday 23 November 2013

I decided not to decide anymore... for today


This is exactly how I feel when, stupidly, I decide to install a program on my computer just to figure out, after I installed it, that not only it wasn't what I needed, but also that it messed with my internet settings. I spent the past hour just putting everything back to 'normal' again and I don't even know if I made it. I really hope so... Argh... Does this stuff only happen to me?

É exactamente assim que me sinto quando, imbecilmente, decido instalar um programa no meu computador só para perceber, depois de o instalar, que não só não era o que eu precisava, como ainda me deu cabo das definições da internet. Passei a última hora só a por tudo de volta ao 'normal' e nem sei se o consegui. Espero sinceramente que sim... Argh... Será que estas trapalhadas só me acontecem a mim?

No comments:

Post a Comment